- 1 hour - $125.00
- ½ Day (4 hours) - $400.00 one car
- 1 Full Day (8 hours) - $800.00 one car
- Optional Assistance - $100.00/hr (All tuning and Dyno operation done by Evolution Performance, Inc.)
- Make sure your car is mechanically sound prior to putting it on the dyno.
- Put street tires (not slicks) on the drive wheels for dyno runs. (Recommended pressure is 36psi.)
- Check all fluid levels (oil, coolant, gas) before dyno runs.
- If you are tuning, have a plan. The clock starts running when the car straps down to the dyno.
Please bring your own tools if they are required for your work.
|Our Mustang Dynamometer 1100-SE is designed to test RWD Drag Cars, Sport Compacts, Diesel Trucks, and Motorcycles - truly amazing for only one machine. With a capacity of 1,500 HP at the wheels, the 1100-SE is large enough to handle both Street and Drag Race Cars. The 1100-SE offers big 30” diameter rolls for superior traction so your wheels will not slip when boost kicks in, or when nitrous oxide is used.|